NWH Donates Quarter-Sawn White Oak
38 Canadian Firms Crack the FDMC 300
When: Wednesday, May 10th @ 2PM ET
Woodworkers are invited to see how their businesses stack up compared to the industry as the results of the 2023 Woodworking Network Benchmark Survey are presented on May 10 at 2 p.m. Eastern. Will Sampson, Editorial Director of Woodworking Network / FDMC Magazine, will present the results in a 45-minute webinar that will explore key characteristics of woodworking manufacturers. The survey, conducted in January 2023, received feedback from more than 250 manufacturers of furniture, cabinets and other wood products.
Survey results include:
• Information about companies’ products, longevity, employee counts, and square footage
• Labor force changes, wages, training, outsourcing and lean manufacturing
• Sales, including current, comparison to previous year and expectations
• Causes of higher or lower sales
• Profit margins – past year and their role in estimates
• Bidding – engagement in competitive bidding and success rates
• Usage of software and automation tools, and equipment investment plans
2023 Top Shelf Design Awards Announced
Eagle Machinery & Supply invites you to join us for our Open House on Thursday, April 27th.
When: Thursday, April 27th from 11am – 4pm
Where: Eagle Machinery & Supply, Inc., 422 Dutch Valley Drive NE, Sugarcreek, OH 44681
How: to RSVP – scroll to bottom for details
Join us for some great food and networking opportunities!
What Eagle has to offer…
Woodworking Network is conducting a survey in conjunction with Virginia Tech and the USDA/U.S. Forest Service on the state of the industry with respect to the U.S. housing market. The short survey should take about 6-8 minutes to complete. Click here to start the survey. The first 200 respondents will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card!
Do you have something to share?
We welcome news story contributions from all WCMA Members & Tech Partners. Contact us to learn more.