The Wood Component Manufacturers Association (WCMA) has a “Technology Partnership” program to connect manufacturers and importers of woodworking machinery, equipment, tooling, supplies, software, business solutions, etc. to WCMA member companies who are qualified buyers of these products & services. This program gives you opportunities to meet with our Members while providing a forum to educate them on the latest advancements in your products and services.
- Member Rate participation and sponsorship opportunities at the WCMA Fall Conference & Plant Tour Event
- Listing and description in the "Technology Partners” section of the Wood Components Buyer’s Guide that will appear as a special pull-out section in Woodworking Network Magazine. This is both a printed edition and a digital online version that can be accessed throughout the year.
- Opportunity to place your own company advertisement at WCMA discounted rates in the Wood Component Buyer’s Guide.
- Guest speaker opportunity at WCMA Virtual Round Table Sereis
- Guest blogger opportunity on the WCMA Blog
- Listing and description in “Technology Partners” section of WCMA website with a link to your company’s website.
- Receive all newsletters and updates on WCMA activities.