When: May 9-15, 2020
Where: Northern Italy
2020 WCMA European Plant Tour Event
May 9-15, 2020
The WCMA is excited to partner with SCM Group, Friulmac, Inc., and Superfici, to host the 2020 European Plant Tour Event. This year's event takes attendees to Northern Italy, May 9-15, 2020, and provides an opportunity for members to observe leading-edge solutions to improve their quality and production methods.
We will be visiting some of the most advanced woodworking machinery and manufacturing facilities, providing an unrivaled opportunity to gain an edge in discovering “what’s next” in the global woodworking industry. Want to see where trends come from? Then you won't want to miss this great opportunity. You will gain insights on ways to make your business more successful by observing best practices with global influences.
The tour will also provide an excellent opportunity to network with your peers. Conversations during the bus rides, shared meals, and during the debriefing at the end of each day will allow attendees to build camaraderie and the learning experience becomes even more valuable.
Maximum number of attendees for the event is 40 individuals. REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE APRIL 10, 2020
Registration for the event includes:
- Access to all plant tours
- Accommodations Saturday, May 9 - Friday, May 15
- Transportation while in Italy (not including transportation from the airport to the Milan hotel)
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as dinner on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Air Transportation to Milan and from Venice is attendees responsibility.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to book their travel early. Please plan to arrive in Milan on Saturday, May 9, and depart from Venice any time after 5:00 pm on Friday, May 15.
Important Travel Requirements
Please note that in order to register any attendees you must have the following:
- A valid passport (must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond travel and departure date)
- Full Legal Name (as it appears on passport)
- Name and Phone Number of an Emergency Contact person