The WCMA cultivates a member network through exposure to innovations, industry promotion, trends and information, and peer learning in support of the North American Wood Products Industry.
Objectives of the WCMA
- Promote a friendly exchange of ideas among those engaged in the dimension & component manufacturing business.
- Develop and promote a general demand for the industry's products and services.
- Collect and distribute useful economic and technical information concerning industry trends and developments.
- Serve as a business referral clearinghouse by responding to inquiries from dimension & component buyers and passing this information on to its members.
- Conduct seminars and meetings that will satisfy the educational needs of our members.
- Establish and maintain standard rules and specifications for the dimension & components industry.
- Cooperate with other wood product trade associations and appropriate government agencies to promote and protect the interests of the industry.