Technology Partner Benefits
The Wood Component Manufacturers Association (WCMA) has a “Technology Partnership” program to connect manufacturers and importers of woodworking machinery, equipment, tooling, supplies, software, business solutions, etc. to WCMA member companies who are qualified buyers of these products & services. This program gives you opportunities to meet with our Members while providing a forum to educate them on the latest advancements in your products and services.
- Participation at the WCMA Fall Conference & Plant Tour Event, including:
- Complimentary tabletop exhibit at the Wood Technology Expo including signage and basic electrical
- Four hours devoted to the Wood Technology Expo
- Listings in Pre & Post WCMA Plant Tour Newsletters
- Listings in Meeting Promotional Materials
- Company Profile in Meeting Materials
- Includes 2 complimentary registrations for the entire event which includes tours of several local woodworking & manufacturing plants
- Listing and description in the "Technology Partners” section of the Wood Components Buyer’s Guide that will appear as a special pull-out section in Wood Products’ AWFS Preview Issue. This is both a printed edition and a digital online version that can be accessed throughout the year.
- Opportunity to place your own company advertisement at WCMA discounted rates in the Wood Component Buyer’s Guide.
- Listing and description in “Technology Partners” section of WCMA website with a link to your company’s website.
- Listing and description in “WCMA Technology Partner Newsletter”.
- Receive all newsletters and updates on WCMA activities.
- Eligible to participate in WCMA’s Multiple Employer Retirement Plan (MEP).